|24 Hour On-Site Emergency Service|
• Thorough inspection of the pipe system.
• Detailed assessments and recommendations.
• Stress analyses to verify design.
• Assistance in drawing regeneration or updates.
• Guidance with installation & maintenance.
• On-site consultation, engineering & training sessions.
• Maintenance service during shutdowns & turnarounds.
• Refurbishing, retrofitting, repairing & replacements.
Our clients are in a wide variety of industries, including power generation, petrochemical, chemical, steel, pulp & paper, refuse, and industrial processing. Thorburn has adopted an integrated management approach for all projects, whether turn-key or labor-only.
This provides for very effective coordination of all facets of every project, including planning and procurement, tooling, fabrication, installation, and commissioning.
Our range of knowledge and expertise allows our customers to receive superior installations from a single contractor, with the confidence that their expansion joints will be installed properly at the outset.
Due to unanticipated changes in the operating conditions of a piping system, periodic inspection and regular maintenance is necessary to prevent unforeseen shut-downs and to optimize production.
Thorburn Flex Inc is available on a 24/7 basis to fulfill any emergency or quick-turn requirements. With a large inventory of stock components for pipe supports and expansion joints, Thorburn Flex Inc can quickly assemble and ship products for any situation.